Skip to Content
0
Sep 22, 2014 at 04:53 PM

Depreciation calculation - 90% and 10%

70 Views

Hello Experts,

I am on EHP6. In our case, depreciation should be calculated in 90% on day of deprecation start date and remaining 10% over 12 months starting from 1st month of next fiscal year.

Example is as follows:

Assuming depreciation start date is 15th September 2014. Fiscal year is April to March. Asset cost is Rs. 100,000

In this case, 90% depreciation should be calculated and posted to depreciation expense account on 15th September itself. It means on 15th September, system should post entire Rs.90,000 (90% of asset cost).

Remaining 10% i.e. (Rs.10000) should be posted over 12 months starting from April 2015 to March 2016. (i.e Rs. 833.33 each - per month).

I tried with the configuration (refer screenshots. Please zoom the screenshot, if required). However its not calculating as required.

Please help.

--

Deepak

Attachments

Depn 90 10.jpg (531.5 kB)