I need to integrate a windows share folder to our KM, and I followed the sap instructions ( Integrating Documents from a Windows System into KM - Knowledge Management - SAP Library).
In particulary we need to have two different kind of access to that folder, one with read permission and one with FullControl
- We created a new share folder and we set User1 (read permission) and User2 (Full Control)
- In SAP EP we created a System Administrator > System Configuration > Content Management > Global Services > Network Path with the sharing path and User1 credential.
- Under System Administrator > System Configuration > Content Management > Global Services > System Landscape Definitions > Systems > Windows system we created a new system called mySystem
- Under System Administrator > System Configuration > System Landscape we create a new Km Windows System with alias mySystem.
- Under System Administrator > System Configuration > Content Management > Repository Managers > File System Repository we create a new file system with:
- Root directory = as declared in Network Path configuration
- Security Mager = W2kSecurityManager
- Windows Landscape System = "mySystem" (as configured as alias into System Landscape)
- As last step I mapped my user with User2 credential.
I found my share folder into KM but I have just read permission as User1 (used into Network Path).
Why if my user is mapped with User2 credential??
Am I missing smoething??
Thanks and Best Regards,