Skip to Content

SMP 3.0 WM 6.1 enable buttons on WPF client

Hello everyone,

I have installed SMP 3.0 and SAP WM 6.1.

I'd like to use WPF client but after synchronization all buttons are disable.

How can enable buttons ? Is a set up issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paolo

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Sep 22, 2014 at 03:10 PM

    Paolo,

    You will want to check the enable rules associated with the buttons.

    In particular to start a workorder the following must ALL be true

    1. No other WOs on the device can be started already
    2. Status of the current WO must not be complete
    3. Status of the current WO must not be Transfer
    4. It must not be a locally created workorder
    5. The global Enable.StartWorkorder must be Y (this is the default)
    6. The dtApplicationConfig -> Wo.AssignmentType must be either 1,5,7 or 8
    7. The workorder number must not be blank

    The Hold, Transfer and Complete also all have enable rules on the action that must evaluate to True for the button to become enabled.

    --Bill

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Bill,

      thank you for your suggestions are very useful.

      I check all rules and seems be true but buttons are still not visible.

      In particular I have logged the WorkOrderStart action:

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875: + Module=PM

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:   + Action=WorkOrderStart

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:     + Rule=EnableStartWorkOrder

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:       + Function=@AND

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:         + Function=@EQNUM

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:           + SubRuleTerm=EvalTotalStartedWO

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:             + Rule=EvalTotalStartedWO

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:               Result<Integer>= 0

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:         + Function=@NOT

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:           + SubRuleTerm=EvalIsLocal

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:             + Rule=EvalIsLocal

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.875:               Result<Boolean>= false

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:         + SubRuleTerm=EvalAssignmentTypeHeader

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:           + Rule=EvalAssignmentTypeHeader

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:             + Function=@OR

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:               + SubRuleTerm=EvalAssignmentTypePersonnelHeader

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:                 + Rule=EvalAssignmentTypePersonnelHeader

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:                   + Function=@EQSTR

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:                     + SubRuleTerm=LookUpGlobalWoAssignmentType

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:                       + Rule=LookUpGlobalWoAssignmentType

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:                         Result<String>= '1'

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:                   Result<Boolean>= true

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:             Result<Boolean>= true

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:       Result<Boolean>= false

      2014/09/22 19:17:03.876:     (102) Action Enable Rule: 'EnableStartWorkOrder'.  Status: ActionDisable - Action Enable rule evaluated to FALSE.

      I do not understand my mistake.

      Paolo