Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
we have created two payment methods. Both are for our company in China. For both methods a file in .txt format needs to be created which is then uploaded to the banks homepage. The bank has the requirement that the txt* file has to be an UTF-8.
One payment method is domestic payments and carries chinese characters. In OBPM3 we have set the codepage "4110" as a codepage which stands for UTF-8. And it works: The file that is being created is shown as UTF-8.
The other payment method is for payments in foreign curreny and contains no chinese characters (-> only latin characters). Here we have also set the "4110" as acodepage. But the output is in ANSI!!!
And it becomes even more weird: When I take a look into the table REGUT even the files with the right output ( =UTF-8) have the entry "4103" (=UTF-16).
Thank`s in advance