Hi BPC Gurus,
I want to perform a Full optimization for my BPC 10.0 Model. After execution of FULL OPTIMIZATION I do want the model technical name to be changed
Our BPC systems version CPMBPC 801 Level02
I am referring to the note:1689814- Stabilize Info cube technical name during Full optimizations.
As suggested check the below areas and they all are already set.
1. Run transaction SE91.
2. In 'Message Classes' enter UJA_EXCEPTION.
3. In message number 368. Has 'Model &1 has transaction data, please backup the data and run it again'.
4. In message number 387. Has 'Full optimize is not required with 'ENABLE_FIXED_CUBENAME' switched on'
5. Run transaction SE91.
6. In 'Message Classes' enter UJT_EXCEPTION.
7. In message number 132. Has 'ENABLE_FIXED_CUBE of model: &1 are not identical between 2 systems'.
Does this mean I can go ahead and do the full optimization and there will not be any change in Model Technical name?. Please confirm/ suggest if any other process available to validate this. Thank you.