I inherited a .NET web application that makes use of the SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011 and uses the CrystalReportsWebViewer control in an ASPX page which is contained in the CrystalDecisions.Web.dll. We have recently added support to our application for IE 11. There is some strange behavior in IE 11 when entering the letter "u" into the search input box, the character is "eaten" and doesn't output to the input box. I tried to follow the onkeydown event handler and don't see why this is happening. Works fine in Chrome, Safari 6 - 7 and IE 9 & 10 but having issues with IE 11
The version that we have and that seems to contain the bug is CrystalDecisions.Web.dll version 188.8.131.526.
I figured I should try to update the CrystalDecisions.Web.dll to the latest version but can't seem to find where to obtain the latest version. We are using Visual Studio 2012 Premium Edition.