Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Issue in multiprovider/query data

Hi all,

I'm seeing an issue with my data in multiprovider/query which I cannot understand.

I have a multiprovider with a cube. I'm able to see data in the cube with a certain restriction but when I put the same restriction in the multiprovider I'm not able to see the data. I have a query with the same restriction as well and there too the results are not showing.

I have checked the assignment in the multiprovider and it is correctly assigned i.e. from the cube from where I want the data.

When I tried to display data in the multiprovider without any key figures selected then the data shows up correctly. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix this?

Thanks

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Sep 16, 2014 at 11:40 AM

    Hi,

    First check report data by using  0infoprov iobj in multi provider  and restrict with cube  . check either you are getting same data or not as cube including kfg's.

    able to see data in the cube with a certain restriction : what type of restriction's applied if possible give detail.


    Thanks.



    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM

    Hello,

    You need to try trial & error method for this. First do not keep any restriction in the MP query. Run it and check whether the values are populating.

    The only issue can be of from assignment of keyfigures in the MP.

    Sometimes the aggregated data in the cube might be 0, that can also be an issue

    Regards

    GN

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 16, 2014 at 01:38 PM

    Hi,

    please check the data in LISTCUBE.

    check the MP assignment under the cube

    in report level have any resctrictions like filters and variables.

    Thanks,

    Phani.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded