Skip to Content

Hana B1i can not capture events

I have a B1i problem.

It is the first time we try to use B1i on our HANA environment, but with no luck.

Current situation:

  • Event Sender is working
    • During Setup everywhere successful connection tests
    • All SBO company’s enabled with nog event filtering
  • SLD’s where not automatically added, so I have add it manually
    • B1DI & JDBC connection tests are successful
  • Active scenario with scenario step
    • Object 22
    • Sender and receiver => created SLD
  • The event from my source company with object 22 keeps getting in the filtered lit on the B1 Event Monitor

I have checked the subscription of the event:

1. Open SAP B1iP ControlCenter withhttp://localhost:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/dummy/!defdoc=../xml/ControlCenter.xml

2. Maintenance=>BizStore Download=>Set BizStore URI as "/"

3. Click Submit, then you can find the "B1EventSubscriber.xml", if not, right click the main pane, choose view source.

There I have the following XML Element (so it looks like the event 22 is successfully registered to the SLD:

<B1EventSubscriber SysId="0010000108" TargetURI="/vP.0010000108.in_BEAE/">

<Condition LocalObjectType="1210000008" Task="*"/>

<Condition LocalObjectType="22" Task="*"/>


I don’t think there is something wrong with the simple scenario package.

There is one thing that I have noticed an error is showing:

  • I click edit on my (working SLD) and save it without modification so the connection tests keep working
  • Then I see in the queue monitor the following stream:
  • This is staying in the queue monitor and when I look for deactivated IP-Steps, I get the following:
    • /
    • XCE001 Nested exception: BPE001 Nested exception: XCE001 Nested exception: XCE001 Nested exception: java.lang.Exception: XCE001 Nested exception:$LoadJdbcDriverFailureException: Could not find the driver ''
  • Reactivation is not helping
  • I don’t know what the purpose is of the SLDSync, I thought this was to automatically add the SLD on creation of a company but then it is weird that it is also triggered on editing an SLD

So what can I do to get my scenario step successfully pick up the event?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Sep 10, 2014 at 09:41 AM

    In the SLD I used the ip adress and in the event sender i used the server name.

    I changed the server name to the ip adress in the event sender setup and it is working.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.