Skip to Content

Display attribute incorrectly reported as "not assigned" in BEX Analyser

Hi SCN

I have a simple BEX query on a master data infoobject which displays the object key and several display attributes.  One of the attributes is often reported incorrectly as "not assigned" although the behaviour is erratic and can sometimes be correct from day to day.  I have checked the master data table and there should be a value ... when I run the report in RSRT, the attribute is correctly reported !

I have checked the infoobject in RSRV for errors (all lights are green), deleted the cache and set the report to not use caching in RSRT but the attribute is still frequently "not assigned"

all very weird ... any thoughts ?

regards

Ian

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 09, 2014 at 12:09 PM

    Hi,

    Have you error screen shot? if yes please share here.

    Daily loading data flow was fine and ACR was succeeded without any issues? please check process chain logs.

    Thanks

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 09, 2014 at 12:21 PM

    Hi,

    are you maintaing the master data for specific attribute?

    please check the maintain master data function for master data object.

    perform the attr/hier change run -> go to the adminstrator -> select the change run -> find the master data obejct -> then execute .

    then check it in RSRT.

    Thanks,

    Phani.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • The problem can't be linked to the master data change run as the results are correct in RSRT and in any case the master data is updated and the attribute has been set for some time and is active plus this is a display attribute

  • Oct 03, 2014 at 10:47 AM

    Hi SCN

    raised with OSS and the recommendation is to goto SP32 ... will install this and see if the problem is fixed.

    regards

    Ian

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded