Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Inconsistency in reading a file while running webdynpro

Hi,

I am creating a xml file at runtime in the mimes/component folder. The content of the file change depending on the input. Before i create the file i am deleting the previously created files. I am getting a consistency problem. Each time i display the xml file it is giving preivously created files data and is inconsistent.

I guess the runtime is not refreshing the one which is already loaded in the memory. Is there any way to flush or refresh the io stream, and allow Dynpro to access the new one.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 09, 2005 at 06:19 AM

    Hi,

    Can you explain in detail what is happening.

    From where is the data obtained and who are you displaying the file, are you using a context node to store data etc...

    Actually, I didin understand the problem

    regards,

    Mahesh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 09, 2005 at 06:19 AM

    Hi,

    Can you explain in detail what is happening.

    From where is the data obtained and how are you displaying the file, are you using a context node to store data etc...

    Actually, I didin understand the problem

    regards,

    Mahesh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Mahesh,

      I am using flash objects in my WebDynpro Application. The flash object is displayed using an HTML file using the <Object> tag. We need to specify a xml file as input to this flash object.

      I have placed html and the flash object file in mimes/components folder. At runtime i am fetching data from R/3 using RFC, depending on the data i am generating xml file and storing it in mimes/components folder.

      The HTML file recognizing the xml file at runtime and displaying the flash object. But when i run the same application again and again even though different data is fetched from R/3. The Flash Object showing different outputs actually it is showing previous outputs randomly. If i wait for 10 or 20 mins again i refresh my page then it is showing the correct graph.

      I guess it is not refreshing the data properly.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 09, 2005 at 07:01 AM

    Hi,

    Open "ContentAdministrator".

    Go to Services->HTTP Provider->Check "use Cache" checkbox and try again.

    Try Clearing cache also.

    Regards, Anilkumar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded