There is a requirement to create view using material master tables ( MARA,MARC,MARD,MAKT & MBEW ) , vendor master tables ( LFA1 & LFB1) and
Purchase order tables ( EKKO & EKPO tables).
I have created the attribute views for material and vendor master tables separately.Now I am thinking about the following design pattern.
1. Join the material master master attribute view to EKPO table using the inner join to create a analytic view1.
2. Join the material vendor master attribute view to EKKO table using the inner join to create a analytic view2.
3. Now create calculate view using join to combine analyticalview1 & analyticalview2.
Please suggest me the best optimize pattern and am strange to SAP HANA. Please also clarify the following doubts.
1. What is the role of system supplied default aggregation node?
2. How can I use Union node in the calculation view in the current requirement because people/documentation always suggesting using of Union than Join?
Thanks & Regards,