I am configuring Digital Signature for Form 15 in an ECC 6 EHP6 - Portal NW 731 scenario.
I went through the procedure and have a couple of questions regarding it.
1. I need to upload a Trusted Anchor file (.cer) in the Portal; where do I get this .cer file from?
I searched a lot of online discussions on this but could not get the answer as to the location where the cer file could be obtained from.
2. The procedure involves creating a Certificate request and getting it signed from SAPNetCA:.
1. Select the newly created Client SOAPClient
2. Select Edit -> Create Certificate Request
3. Copy the Request and sign it (SAPNetCA)
I went to the link service.sap.com/tcs link (Trust center services) but could not find where I can get the SAPNetCA signed certificate request from.
There is a link for SSL Server certificate which needs to be ordered for 260 Euros; but I need a confirmation whether this is the right link before I go to the client and explain the money involved.
Please shed some light.