After added a new project, Sap business one 9.0 Add-on Project, that project can't be loaded in Visual Studio 2010.
When try to re-load the project in the Solution Explorer, the project stays as (unavailable), and the next line says, The project file was unloaded.
I'm using :
- Windows 7 professionnel 64 bits. (With no virtual machine)
- Sap business one studio for Microsoft studio 32 bits. (Visual Studio 2010)
- Sap business one studio 32 bits. (PL12)
I've already tried to :
- Reload the project in the contextual menu.
- Run Visual Studio as Administrator.
So VisualStudio, B1, DI-API and SBO Studio are all on the same version. (32 bits)
[I've installed before B1 64 bits, but it did't work with visual studio 2010, because visual studio 2010 is available just in 32 bit version. so i uninstalled everything]
NB : I'm still in evaluation period of SAP Businness one 9.0.
Can u please help me to solve this problem.
Thank you a lot.