I am facing a problem. The problem says:
When we are changing any business partner related information/s(or some other informations), the change pointer is autometically getting fired. For eg., if I change the contact partnet value in transaction FPP2, autometically the change values are getting stored in table CDHDR, CDPOS. That is drastically dropping the performance. I tried to deactivate the change pointers through BD50, but those message types available in BD81 are not available in BD50. This is standard SAP and no ALE/IDoc process. Is it getting fired through any FM "CHANGEDOCUMENT_CREATE".
Expecting your valuable suggestions.....