Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jul 14, 2014 at 05:28 PM

Garnishment - Federal Student Loan

50 Views

I have been asked to configure Student Loan Garnishment to deduct as below when there are more than one active Student Loan Garnishment per employee.

The 25% limit is for the combination of both. If one school loan is for 15% of disposable net and the second is also for 15% of disposable then it should be deducting 15% for the first and up 10% for the second loan for a total limit of 25% of disposable net.

Please help if anyone was able to configure special rule in SAP for this.