I want to use a decentralized J2SE Adapter Engine in order to data to XI.
When I install it on a Windows 2000 Professional, AE running is good and all are perfect... But when I install it on a Windows Server 2003, I have the following dump when I use the file "run_adapter.bat":
"-Xmx128m: illegal argument"
Here is the instruction when my tool uses for its running :
java -Xmx128m -classpath aii_msg_adapter.jar;aii_msg_runtime.jar;httpclient.jar;aii_af_trace.jar;aii_rfcadapter.jar;pmi.jar;exception.jar;jperflib.jar;guidgenerator.jar;aii_utilxi_misc.jar;aii_util_cimaccess.jar;sapxmltoolkit.jar;logging.jar;lcrclient.jar;tc_sec_core.jar;tc_sec_api.jar;jms.jar;servlet.jar;jarm.jar;%CLASSPATH%; com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.AdapterImpl
1. J2RE is j2re-1_4_2_06-windows-i586-p.exe)
2. I have replace 128 by 256 or 512, but it's the same issue.
1. Anybody could explain why I have that with Windows Server 2003 ?
2. is it a problem with a Java Virtual Machine ?
3. Must I do something inside Windows : Environment variable, register key or other ?
Any helps are welcome.