I know "nothing" about a Java environment, but my tool use it.
I have installed J2RE (j2re-1_4_2_06-windows-i586-p.exe) on a Windows Server 2003, and then I have installed a component of SAP XI (Adapter Engine) which need Java to run.
But when I run my tool I have the following error:
"-Xmx128m: illegal argument"
Here is the instruction when my tool uses for its running :
java -Xmx128m -classpath aii_msg_adapter.jar;aii_msg_runtime.jar;httpclient.jar;aii_af_trace.jar;aii_rfcadapter.jar;pmi.jar;exception.jar;jperflib.jar;guidgenerator.jar;aii_utilxi_misc.jar;aii_util_cimaccess.jar;sapxmltoolkit.jar;logging.jar;lcrclient.jar;tc_sec_core.jar;tc_sec_api.jar;jms.jar;servlet.jar;jarm.jar;%CLASSPATH%; com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.AdapterImpl
1. The same process was done many times on a Windows 2000 Professional, without problem.
2. I have replace 128 by 256 or 512, but it's the same issue.
1. Anybody could explain why I have that with Windows Server 2003 ?
2. is it a problem with a Java Virtual Machine ?
3. Must I do something inside Windows : Environment variable, register key or other ?
Any helps are welcome.