Hi SAP Gurus,
Where can i find list of objects in SAP that are defined as change document object
I have been asked by one of my clients who is implementing SAP to guide them on audit trail. Basically they need to know which transactions in SAP should be tracked for their history.
I understand that there is Change Documents (CD) in SAP as well as Table Logging (TL). Please reply the following queries:-
- What is the difference between both?
- If I have both options for example to track changes to a particular transaction, say material master, which one should I recommend - CD or TL
- Can we actually turn on & turn off CD? I know we can turn on & off TL
- Is there a standard list of t-codes which are recommended for having the CD turned on?
- Is there a standard list of t-codes which are recommended for having the TL turned on?
I really appreciate quick and indepth but simple to understand reply. I am not a technical person, just a functional person.