Please help me in resolving the below issue.
I wanted to create a new profile by copying the existing profile in SPRO Transaction. To acheive the same I performed a recording and then I created a function module based on the recording.
When I execute the function module I am facing the below issues
1) The profile is not copied - meaning I am unable to see new profile in SPRO
2) The sy-subrc has a value called 1.000, what does this value mean.
3) Once after the execution of the function module I get the message tab filled, how to analyse the messages in the message tab
4) In my recording I could see a BDC_OKCODE with a value =%_GC 126 35. What does this mean?
5) I wanted to know the set of BDC_OKCODE values-Where can I get it from.
Thanks in Advance for your replies.