Skip to Content

Supplementation Language not working

Hi all,

I have set Supplementation Language to English, and yet all the untranslated messages in the system appear in German.

When I set zcsa/second_language = E, it seems that the problem is fixed, but still there are places where I see German instead

of English.

What am I doing wrong? It is like that from decades, I want to fix that issue.



Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Jun 07, 2014 at 09:49 AM

    Hi Ilian

    Could you refer the SCN link about the Supplementation language

    Language Installation with Transaction SMLT



    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.