When i trying to view the document through OpenDocument URL getting an error message "An error occured. Error occured while trying to view the document". But when i verified throguh infoview/cmc able to view the report with out any error for the same user.
I verified access level and the user have required access rights "view access, View Objects" etc..
I enabled the trace for the servers "Crystal Processing Server, Crystal Cache Server, CMS server, Report Application Server", but i didn't see any useful information.
I'm facing the issue with Crystal Reports and didn't try with WEBI reports.
Is there any way to debug the issue and any path to enable the trace