Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jun 06, 2014 at 09:30 AM

SSO not working in BI 4.1 SP3

98 Views

Hi All,

We have our new production environment getting readied.

3 Application server and 1 Web Server (for Tomcat).

I have configured SSO, but it is not working. Below is the SPN's that I have set.

Setspn -a SAPBICentralMS/umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsapp743 umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET ----Main CMS

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsapp743.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.EXT umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsapp744 umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsapp744.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.EXT umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsapp745 umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsapp745.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.EXT umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsiis028 umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET --------This is the Web Server which hosts the Tomcat.

Setspn -a HTTP/ushpewsiis028.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.EXT umg.boadmintulsa1.sv.GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET.

SSO to the Client tools working and Manual AD logon is also working and able to logon to CCM --> Manage servers option using WIndows AD (SSO) too.


Global.properties File:


sso.types.and.order=vintela

sso.enabled=True

siteminder.enabled=false

vintela.enabled=true

idm.realm=GLOBAL.UMUSIC.NET

idm.princ=UMG.BOADMINTULSA1.SV

idm.allowUnsecured=true

idm.allowNTLM=false

idm.logger.name=simple

idm.logger.props=error-log.properties

BILaunchpad

authentication.visible = true

authentication.default = secWinAD

sso.types.and.order=vintela

Tomcat Java:

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=C:\Windows\bscLogin.conf

-Djava.security.krb5.conf=C:\Windows\krb5.ini

-Dcom.Wedgetails.idm.sso.password=*****

-Djcsi.kerberos.debug=true

I tried to deploy the war files and nothing is happening on the SSO. Please suggest,