- The destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION with the connection to ECC system maintained in NWA.
- In InboundRA following are maintained in the “properties” tab-
- MaxThreadCount = 5
- Local = true
- Gatewayhost= PI_Gateway_Host
- GatwwayService= PI_Gateway_Service
- The JCO RFC provider is configured and started.
- In ECC , SM59 connection made with same program ID as it is in InboundRA
- The gatewayhost and gatewayservice is of ECC system (or) PI System. (Not sure on this Please Suggest).
- The IDoc is triggered from WE19. The following error appears in SM58
Error 1: Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on.
Error 2: As suggested by many colleagues and blogs we removed the JCO RFC Provider and then we got the “Program ID not registered” error in SM59 connection test.
I tried all the suggestions given in the blog http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31398.
Please help me out with some suggestions.