Skip to Content
Former Member
Jun 02, 2014 at 01:10 PM

To change Unit of measure in CABN table for a standard EHS characteristic


Hello ,

I have a requirement to change a Internal Unit of measure in a standard charactersitic from MGL to MGV . I saw a program MILL_MIGRCABN which will help the purpose .

But when I checked this , the program will change unit of measure only when the corresponding new unit is available in table TCHW2(Units of Measurement for Batch-Specific Units of Measure) .

Can anyone advice me what is this table and can we use this to maintain the unit and use the program to change the unit of a std characteristic or please let me know if you have any other way of doing this change ..

Thanks for your reply

Suganth Kumar.