Dear SAP SRM Guru's,
I want to ask about cfolder in two envelope process, i configured cfolder base on sap help, and what i read in SCN
The process that i understand are:
1. Purchaser with role SAP_CFX_USER and SAP_CFX_COMP_CREATOR, create RFX, automatically a in cfolder system will create a folder called a technical details in collaborative scenario,
- My question are : can we automatically change the name of the folder? or we have to change it manually?
2. after the rfx publish, the bidder with role SAP_CFX_USER will create the technical rfx response, the cfolder system will automaticallly create a folder in the technical detail folder created by the purchaser, the folder will be name based on username bidder, maybe the structure will be like below
My problem for this process are :
- when i log on using the bidder user, i cannot see the technical details folder, so after that i log on using adminstrator, and gave authorization to the bidder user in Technical Details, after that i can see the technical detail folder, is it the correct way to use the cfolder? so i have to gave authorization manually to the bidder?
- may next problem is when i have two bidder, the bidder can see other bidder folder, is it the behaviour or there something i miss?
can someone help me?