I have big troubles with calling oModel.getData() - I'm always getting null - but the view from which I'm getting the model shows the data, and also in chrome debugger I can see data inside oModel, this is screenshot from my application:
I've tried also debug SAP demo application for purchase approval and there is only one little difference:
sPath shows PurchaseOrderID for my code - which is first column in my collection, but SAP model shows /PurchaseOrder collection - the name of the collection.
Then If I call oModel.getData() - I got null.....my model is connected to GW service.
Many thanks Jiri