I’ve been trying to install BO on Linux Box from morning. Initially there was issue with Oracle Client, as “LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib32:$ORACLE_HOME/lib” was not set. Then once I set these env variables, the installation hangs. Nothing moves forward.
Following are the steps I used
- Updated the Tnsnames.ora to include db details.
- Select the path cd /tmp/clarity_DVD1
- Then command ./cabiinstall.sh
- Installation initiates
- Agreed to all Terms & condition
- Set the response file location as /export/home/clarbo/BOInstall/CommonReporting3/cabiresponse.ini
- Then set the installation location as /export/home/clarbo/BOInstall/CommonReporting3
- Select the Language English
- Select the type –New Installation
- Enter the information for new CMS – I left it to be default
- Then select database – Use Existing Database
- Select Oracle
- Enter information of CMS – ( from tnsnames. ora) Provided TNS Name, Username and password.
Once I click enter, it moves back to the original installer screen ( please see attached screenshot)
Linux Version: Linux 2.6.18-194.el5 x86_64
Oracle Client : 10.2.0.3