Want to do one enhancement before MIRO - Invoice
Verification transaction for rebate amount for defects in material during
quality inspection and usage decision .
Presently our process of invoice verification is as follows,
1. We do goods receipts and Do quality inspection.
2. During quality inspection if their is any defects in material and we
calculate rebate on that challan quantity and this rebate data is stored in
Z-table which is used in payment slip.
3. After this purchase dept receive challan for that material and Purchase dept
include rebate amount in payment slip with material document number and forward
to account dept.
4. According to document received to account dept.
a). Account post MIRO- Invoice Verification against challan quantity.
b). for rebate amount raise debit note against same material document, purchase order
and vendor manually.
Now we want to do following enhancement,
1. At the time of quality inspection and usage decision if their is any rebate for that
document according to defects in material received, then it should be post MIRO
rebate amount automatically in background with reference to Purchase Order
and Material Document Number.