I have a problem with DI Proxy.
I checked SAP notes: 1827540 and 1619422 - nothing helped.
B1DI connection test from SLD is successful.
An error occurs when I try to add Sales Order via Call B1 object atom.
An erorr is:
Error on completion of HTTPS-roundtrip: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset; nested exception is:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
after restarting DI Proxy service few times error message chenged to
Error:Nested exception: java.rmiConnectException: Connection refused to host: <hostname>: nested exception is: java.net.ConnecdtException: Connection refused connect
1. I have DI Proxy installed on the same machine as B1i server.
2. Proxy host and port are correct.
3. I tried host name or host ip.
4. I added proxy port in firewall to allow access.
5. I have .keystore file in DI Proxy folder.
6. B1 DI connection is successful.
7. I added PROXYHOME to diproxyserver.properties.
8. HTTPS_PORT is 2099.
9. JCO path is correct.
10. I tried to add JCO path in SLD.
11. DI Proxy service is running.
12. I tried to repaire B1i service and reinstall integration framework.
Any idea how to solve this problem?