I created a SAP Afaria Trial account, the account has instantiated a Server with a IP private address
which is not reachable, I have tested the IP (10.17.3.207) with following tools
It fails to reach the server
I did the following :
- Went to the site
- Clicked on Free Trail
- Registered my self
- Got Two emails with login credentials
- Logged into the server
- Got the Server IP(10.17.3.207) address from Server Tab from the Administrator menu
- Tried to access the wsdl as follows from desktop chrome browser
- Which returns following error message in the chrome browser (I have installed fiddler in chrome)
- [Fiddler] The connection to '10.17.3.207' failed.
Error: TimedOut (0x274c).
- System.Net.Sockets.SocketException A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
The IP provided is private(as tested from ping.eu).
Can any one help in any pointer to resolve the issue.