Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

GRC 10.0: Access Request Creation - LDAP user advanced search not working

Dear Experts,

We are implementing SAP GRC Access Control and we have an issue in Access Request Creation. If we put the user name in “User” field and press intro, the user details are updated, but if we want to make an "Advanced search" the user is not found and the application give us the following message: “No records found for the search criteria entered.”

Scenario 1: If we put the user name in “User” field and press intro, the user details are updated:

Scenario 2: If we want to make an "Advanced search" the user is not found and the application give us the following message: “No records found for the search criteria entered.”

We are using the Active Directory as Data Source.

Thanks and Regards.

Captura.JPG (88.1 kB)
Captura1.JPG (85.3 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 15, 2014 at 08:08 PM

    Hi Jose,

    please define active directory as a source for search users in spro/access control / maintain data sources configuration /User serach data source.

    check out this document:

    How to Configure LDAP connector - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

    Hope this will help,

    Filip

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 16, 2014 at 03:41 AM

    Hi Jose,

    Try maintaning the parameter 2050 as YES and check once.

    Kindly, also make refer to the below list of SAP notes:

    1757906 - GRC 10.0 - LDAP user search does not work in NWBC

    1745370 - LDAP search in GRC does not work anonymously

    1718242- UAM: User search not working in Access Request.

    Regards,

    Neeraj Agarwal

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 16, 2014 at 07:11 AM

    Thank you very much for your answer.

    We have just implemented the support package 14.The last version, that we had installed, was SP9. Before we had not this problem and the "Advanced Search" was working properly. We do not know where is the problem.


    I have checked your comments and the three SAP Notes. The parameter 2050 is maintained as yes and the LDAP is correctly connected. We can use the transaction LDAP and do searchs in Active Directory.

    Thanks and Regards.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.