We have ANCILE uPerform 5.1 and we need to collect assessment results without LMS,
we are not interesting in create an Active Server Page (ASP) or Java Server Page (JSP) on a web server to receive the output for subsequent storage
we will specify the URI to send the assessment result on uPerform template.
For Course assessment:
1. From the SPP Client (uPerform Client), open the new template.
2. Click Publications on the status bar.
3. Select Course under Default Publication Settings in the task pane.
4. Select Course LMS Settings from the drop-down-list.
5. Deselect Create a Package check box
6. Specify your Assessment URI page in Assessment URI filed
so in my Assessment URI we typed an email address like mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
but in our courses when we want to send results does not work fine... with Internet Explorer first appear a message "This form is being submitted using e-mail. submitting this form will reveal your e-mail address to the recipient... you may continue or cancel this submission. ... we click in Accept.
and open my outlook and new message to email@example.com, but in the message body are empty...
so we tested with mozila firefox and works fine, an example:
we have Windows Server 2008R2 and SQL Server 2008 R2
in our PC´s Internet Explorer 7,8,9
we hope you can help us