Skip to Content
Former Member
Nov 22, 2005 at 01:16 PM

Error in result of query



I have got a peculiar senario while executing a query.

The query result is not matching with the line items sum.

i have checked the definition of result, which is as nothing defined.

When I check for the same values in another query, and correlate this with the current one, there is always a difference in the result, where as the line items match in both the cases.

The second query is giving out a correct values.

However this query is giving out correct sum sometimes and mostly it is giving the wrong value in the result column.