Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Web service problem

Hello Everybody,

I have made one web service which returns me employee data. I am returning array of one java class. This java class contains 6 fields.

But, when i test this web service it only shows me 3 fields.

I am not getting other fields in result. I have checked fields in Java class.

Now i have added one more field in this java class. But, still it shows me three fields while testing from wdnavigator.

What should be the problem?

Regards,

Bhavik

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Nov 22, 2005 at 10:05 AM

    Hi Bhavik,

    I had the same problem and I found out that fieldnames with underlines like "empl_name" had caused the failure (At least when I had imported my Web Service as a Web Service Model in my Web Dynpro App.

    Karsten

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Bhavik,

      it`s not the input/output parameters. They will probably not have been changed.

      But the Field-Data of your object-type has changed and the Web Service does not update this automatically.

      You will have to update it by choosing the 'Types'-tab of the Vi.

      The safest way is to create a new Web Service...