I am new in FPM world. Recently I got an requirement to add few Z-fields in one infotype (Family member - IT21) and show those in ESS personal Profile. We have an WDA based ESS. Country is Kenya and they are using International Versions.
My Approach -1) I have implemented CI includes for both classical Infotype table and for HCMT_BSP_Pa_XX_R0021.
2) Once done, custom fields start appearing in Feeder classes and BOL dependant object HRPAD.
3) then I moved to FPM_OVP_COMPONENT and open its CC HRESS_CC_PER_OVP.
4) I saw, in OVERVIEW Screen, we have a UIBB for IT21 Overview - HRESS_CC_PER_OVR_FAMILY_XX for LIST UIBB.
5) I know since Kenya is configured with international one, I don't have to take hassle to create a country specific UIBB.
6) So, I copied and created ZHR_ESS_CC_PER_OVR_FAMILY_XX for LIST UIBB and also added my custom fields (they start appearing in feeder class.
Here I am stuck. I need to know how to place this custom UIBB (for LIST UIBB) to Personal Profile.
Here is my thought - Create an Enhancement for HRESS_CC_PER_OVP. Then I can add a new UIBB for my custom UIBB.
Create Wiring for my Overview UIBB with standard DETAIL UIBB of IT21 and validation.
Remove existing UIBB for IT21.
It would be a great help if I can get some guidance for this.