Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Context configuration exception

Hi,

We have a RFC enabled function moudule which returns 2 tables as TABLES parameters.

when i use the table1 parameter for a drop down field, it works perfectly. The values are fetched by the RFC and populated in the drop down. But when i use the table2 parameter for another drop down I get the following exception in the browser (There is a field called Client in the structure of the table, the function module name is ZEZ_GET_MASTER_DATA)

________________________________________

Error stacktrace:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: NodeInfo(EzAppComponent.Zez_Get_Master_Data2_Input.Output.Supsystem): structure field Client not found

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.AttributeInfo.init(AttributeInfo.java:469)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initAttributes(NodeInfo.java:771)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:756)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Context.init(Context.java:40)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:199)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:346)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:349)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:599)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:59)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:249)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doWebDynproProcessing(DispatcherServlet.java:154)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:116)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:48)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:385)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:263)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:340)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:824)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

________________________________________

I have tried: reimporting the model, recreating the model, creating a new application. (whew!) But all is in vain !

Please let me know if somebody has faced a similar situation, and how u got out of it . 😊

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nilesh.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Nov 21, 2005 at 10:19 AM

    Dumb question: have you try to re-start server?

    VS

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Valery,

      Really do not know what worked. This is is my observation. We initially had a mix of LIKE and TYPE tables in the TABLES parameters. We changed all to TYPE, i.e. we created TABLETYPES for all the table parameters and the application executed fine for all the tables.

      Now we tried the older function module with the mix of TYPE and LIKE parameters..... and guess what.. it worked....

      Really do not know why the results are so inconsistent.

      Ne way.. thanks for your replies.

      Regards

      Nilesh.

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.