Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

WAS Patch SP11 Installation Problem

Hi,

I Installed WAS SP9 , EP SP9 and KMC , everything installed successfully.

Now Im trying to Install WAS SP11, While Installing

i've some problem in the progress , the Installation stopped in the Deploy Online(15% in the progress) and also SDM Sever Stopped, after that there is no progress... in the Installation.

After sometime I got error like error code 4 something. I cancelled the particular Installation and again im trying to Install the WAS Patch SP11 , this time also the Installation stopped in the Deploy Online(15% in the progress) and also SDM Sever Stopped, after that there is no progress... in the Installation. Still no progress after 24 hours,

Its urgent to Install WAS Patch SP11 for our requirement, Please give me solution for the above issue.

Points assured for valid answers.

Thanks In advance

Vasu

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 29, 2005 at 10:52 AM

    Hi,

    I had a similar error when I applyed the WAS JAVA SP11 on Windows 2000 and SQL Server.

    I had the following error:

    <i>We have an installation of XI 3.0 with ABAP+J2ee(AddIn) 6.40.

    We are applying J2ee 6.40 SP11. Now we have J2ee 6.40 SP3.

    We have an error in the phase Deploy via SDM/J2ee.

    The error is the following:

    ERROR 2005-04-12 10:39:34

    MUT-02041 SDM call of j2eeenginestartstop mode=manual ends with

    returncode 16</i>

    I put a message to SAP and the answer was the following:

    <i>The problem you are having is a known issue that is going to be solved

    in SP12. The SP12 will be ready in May. Meanwhile we can try to solve

    the problem with a test patch.

    Attached to this message you will find file Patch_SLUtil.zip which

    contains SLUtil.jar file. SLUtil.jar file has the modification that

    will be included in SP12.

    SLUtil.jar is in SDMKit.jar. What you have to do is replace the

    SLUtil.jar file that is in SDMKit.jar for the SLUtil.jar attached in themessage.</i>

    It solved the problem.

    I can send to you this file if the error is the same.

    Fernando.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded