Below is the requirement:
1. Customer data will be created in ECC and will be me moved to MDM.
2. The requirement is when a customer is created a company code XXXX and is imported to MDM then set the approval status field as 'A'
3. If customer data is changed in ECC end fro company code XXXX and is imported to MDM don't change the approval status.
4. We are not able to differentiate between create and update from ECC end. Every time it sends the same set of data to MDM.
5. Now to differentiate between a create and update we have crated a expression of validation. This will validate and then we have a assignment.
Both of these are called in a work flow.
6. We are not able to correctly write the validation expression. Company code is a Tuple field in my case.