We are in the final customizations to calculate inflation ammounts of the fixed assets in Chile.
As SAP Best Pratice documentation suggest we create 3 revaluation areas: 02 for APC values, 06 for revaluation amounts and 42 for reporting purposes (02 + 06).
Testing the result we realized that the APC ammount was revaluated but the depreciation not.
- We created an asset with acquisition date 01.01.2014;
- We post an acquisition of 12,000 CLP on 01.01.2014;
- Run the inflation program by J1AI transaction in January, 2014. But how the asset was incorporated this month the system doesn't post revaluation;.
- Run depreciation in January, 2014. Depreciaciona was correctely posted;
- Run J1AI again , now for the month of February , the system provides revaluation based on the purchase price, but does not consider revaluation of depreciation;
- Run depreciation. The postings are effected without revaluation for depreciation;
- Run the J1AI now for March and still no projected inflation adjustment for depreciation. Only revaluation for APC ammount.
Thanks in advance for any help!