avatar image
Former Member

List of values showing Partial Results

Hi,

List of values for one of my Key column is showing Partial Results. I have made the below settings both in IDT and CMC but still showing partial results.

IDT:

In Business Layer under Query Options> Query Limits> I have unchecked the "Limit size of Result set to" and "Limit Execution time to"

CMC:

Under Applications > WebIntelligence> Properties> Quick Display Mode> I have changed the value to 100000

But still I am getting the partial results. Is there any setting or steps that i need to take care of.

Can any one provide their ideas if some one has faced the similar issue.

Thanks

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Apr 15, 2014 at 04:17 AM

    Hi

    After Changing the setting also getting the partial results.....then check if there any filters applying while running the Q's

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 16, 2014 at 01:05 AM

    Hi,

    I dont have any filters.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Apr 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM

    Hi SS R,

    Try the following:

    1. Set the MAX_INLIST_VALUES parameter in universe to -1.

    2. Uncheck the "Limit result set to" option in Universe Parameter --> Control tab.

    Regards,

    Yuvraj

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Apr 21, 2014 at 12:36 AM

    Hi Former Member,

    I believe the default LOV size for webi is 1000.

    Normally,, we increase theĀ  LOV size through CMC--> servers --> WEBI --> Properties --> maximum LOV size. Save and restart,

    This change in settings can affect performance,...

    BR

    Prabhith

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Skip to Content