Good evening SAP Professionals,
I hope that I am writing this question in the right forum.
Since I have very limited experience in the configuration of Idoc communication I’d like to ask you for some help with a problem I stumbled upon.
My scenario is to do a payment run in SAP ERP with transaction F110 and generate an Idoc and send it to SAP PI 7.3. My problem is that I get an error message 29 (ALE Service Error) in transaction BD87 on ERP side.
What I have done so far:
- configuring the house bank and payment method in bank accounting management for EDI
- Creating a model view in Transaction BD64 between SAP ERP and SAP PI
- Creating a tRFC Port in WE20
- Creating a partner profile in transaction WE21 type B (which I set in my house bank) with message type PAYEXT
- Creating a partner profile type LS with the same name like in the step before and the message type SYNCH (Because I’ve got the following error before: “Partner profile LS … SYNCH doesn’t exist”)
- Both profiles use the tRFC port
- Now I post some documents and do the payment run. I don’t get any errors in SM37. In BD87 it seems to be fine (because of the green light and the message: “Idoc was send to Port”), but if I go inside of it and check the relationship data (one of them is the document and one is the Idoc) and go to the Idoc part then I see Error message 29 in the status.
On the SAP PI side in transaction BD87 I can’t see any incoming Idocs.
I hope that you can help me with this curiosity and maybe give me some advice.
Thank you for your help!
Greetings Enrico Hegenbart