Hello experts, what could be the possible reasons why a data load never end and never move the counter for records from 0.
I check the following:
1) Communication between BW and th Source System and it's OK
2) Check on SM50 that the extraction process Start there and it starts a Backgroung Job succesfully.
3) The Update Rules are Active,
4) The Trasfer Rules are Active
5) We tested the extractor on the source system Side.
6) We replicate again the datasource from Source System on BW.
7) We create another infopackage.
What else could be the cause for which I didn't get a number fdiferent from 0 on the monitor.
Any comment or suggestion is wellcome.