Currently in our application, we are using Crystal Report XI R2 for generating the reports. We are in the process of upgrading the Crystal Report to SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio (File Version 13.8). I updated that on my machine and all the reports work fine. I didn't have to modify any of the reports.
However when comparing the reports, we found that there are few reports on which the total no. of pages differ from the report displayed using Crystal Report XI R2 vs SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio (File Version 13.8). Comparing the reports, it looks all the data that were fit on one page earlier with version XI R2 doesn't fit on the same page with version 13.8, thereby increasing the page counts.
The fonts, page margins everything set on report itself. Nothing being set in the code.
Both the application is using the same report that is pulling the data from the same database. Our application is a web application.
Any suggestion, why this is happening.