I have a Problem using the ActiveX controls within a C++ MFC application to call a BAPI.
What I have done:
- I have imported the ActiveX controls wdtlog.ocx, wdobapiu.ocx and wdtfuncs.ocs. Thus for all these .tlh and .tli stubs were generated.
- Then I included the generated namespaces.
- I created pointers for SAPLogonCtrl and SAPFunctionsOCX.
- Now, I instanciated them using CreateInstance for "SAP.Logoncontrol.1" and "SAP.Functions". These instances were created without error.
- Calling the logon was also successful, giving me an open connection (I tried with m_pLogonControl->GetIsConnected() ).
The next thing is to call the BAPI. So I added the connection to the generated pointer (ISAPFunctionsPtr). This also went ok.
Now, adding the BAPI name gives me an exception. My call is:
SAPFunctionsOCX::IFunctionPtr m_pFunctionPtr = m_pFunctions->Add("MY_BAPI_NAME_HERE");
My question is: What is wrong, how do I fix it and is there a manual for that? I only found tons of VB scriplets, which I tried to adopt to C++.
Thanks in advance,