Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

(FWM 20031) error loggin to launchpad

I am working on BO 4.1 SP2 Patch 3.

I am getting the below error:

Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS . The CMS on machine was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)


When i check the error log (error_cms) it shows :


35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure.


Kindly help me to resolve this.

Thanks,

Ankit

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

4 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 26, 2014 at 10:10 PM

    Is this happening after the first time trying to login after installation?

    It could be caused by Central Management Server cannot login to CMS database using LocalSystem Account.

    Check the below note

    1906561 - Error: "All the servers with CMS SERVER:6400, cluster @CLUSTERNAME:6400, kind cms which hosts service null, are down or disabled" when logging into CMC or InfoView/BI Launch Pad

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 22, 2014 at 06:56 PM

    Hi!

    I installed BO BI platform 4.1 SP2, SO Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit, and after installed explorer I get the message:

    Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS . The CMS on machine was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)

    When I see the log: : Loading shared object failed. First tried to load library objectsubsystem and failed because of error: [No se encontró el proceso especificado. ]. Second tried to load library C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\objectsubsystem.dll and failed

    I did this 2 times and a I get the same error.

    Some know how resolve this issue?

    Thanks!

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 18, 2014 at 07:11 AM

    Hi Ankit,

    On your BO server, check if the DLLs reported in the error message do exist under reported path. If Yes, follow the steps below.

    Stop the Server Intelligence Agent if it is running.

    Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64 from command prompt (CMD).

    Run the command: for %i in (*.dll) do regsvr32 /s %i

    Now start the SIA and check if you have the same issue.

    - Chetan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jul 25, 2014 at 08:00 AM

    Hi All.

    The problem got resolved there was a problem in Database DNS.

    Thanks All for your help

    Regards

    Vaibhav Goel

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.