I have used Crystal before but never actually set up a connection to a data source so was hoping for some assistance!
Our data is stored with a 3rd party company and when I try to create a connection I am getting a 'failed to open connection' error message. I have tried a number of things and it has been confirmed that the IP I am using has access from their end.
The most recent suggestion is that I 'need to configure the Crystal software to use the same proxy as my browser'. I am hoping this will be something that resolves the problem but have no idea how to go about making this change.
I realise I will probably need to provide more details to help (so please feel free to ask) but I was just hoping you could offer some advice to help with this ongoing problem.