Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Error in retrieving/reading customer BO

Hi

I am wondering if anyone can help me with the below code

import ABSL;
import AP.FO.BusinessPartner.Global;
import AP.CRM.Global;

OR

Why this error is coming? How can I fix it, what additional qualifier should I use?

I also checked in repository explorer there is only one Customer BO

Thanks

Sunil Maurya

Customererror.jpg (27.6 kB)
Customererror.jpg (12.1 kB)
repos.png (9.3 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

6 Answers

  • Posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 09:39 AM

    Hi Sunil,

    This should not happen, but you can try checking with some thing like below.

    import AP.FO.BusinessPartner.Global as bp;

    and then use bp: Customer instead of Customer in your code

    Regards

    Vinod

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 09:41 AM

    Hi Sunil,

    Give a try using alias name for the namespace which imported by you.

    import AP.FO.BusinessPartner.Global as bpartnr

    using this alias name and try to aceess the Customer BO.

    bpartnr.Customer. Hope this should work..

    Regards..
    Hanu K

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 08:57 AM

    Hello Sunil,

    Anything elese between the first 3 lines and the errornous ones?

    Bye,

    Horst

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hello Sunil,

      That's strange, because - as you already verified - there is only one Customer BO, which is located in the namespace AP.FO.BusinessPartner.Global.

      Maybe the Studio has an issue with the internal buffering.

      You may restart it and check. 😕

      But to solve it for sure, just do what Vinod and Hanu suggested: Use an alias.

      Bye,

      Horst

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 09:49 AM

    Thank you Vinod and Hanumanth,

    Yes I tried this too, it not helping.

    It seems it is not recognising Customer BO itself

    Regard

    Sunil

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 13, 2014 at 06:43 AM

    Hi All,

    Thank you for your help.

    unfortunately I tried everything and nothing is working so I have raised an Incident.

    I will keep you update with the cause and solution.

    Regards

    Sunil

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Feb 17, 2014 at 09:00 AM

    Hi All,
    I have received response from Cloud support here are the few things

    1. As per the our request Cloud support has switched off PSM(it is required for our development)

    2. As a side effect of PSM off, the above mentioned issue had occurred.

    3.Cloud support has found another namespace http://abql.test/sbo. in system which is not visible in SDK repository, this namespace also has not started with sap.com like other SAP namespace.

    4. They have told me to contact PDI developer(I don't know whom to contact).

    I think SAP Cloud Applications Studio, is a platform of PDI developer, you guys can help me.

    Thanks

    Sunil Maurya

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.