Dear SAP Expers,
Greetings to all...
I wish to ask following question:
I was in the process of implmenting the downpayment request. I have activated the business function LOG_MMFI_P2P. I have taken the refence of link
Following are the steps performed:
1. created a purchase order
2. 100% Madatory Downpayment selected at header level under the tab 'Payment Processing'
3. Go to ME2DP
4. Select the purchase order
5. Click "Create Downpayment"
6. Next screen I selected "Down payment request" option and clicked next
7. Next screen "Down Payment Request" - I can see the down payment request but there is no execute button to proceed further. Where as as per the SAP wiki - there should be an execute button that will create down payment request. I have attached screen shot for your reference.
I would like to ask if I have missed anything on this. I would like to mention that I have SAP_ALL authorization.
Thanking you in advance.