Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Strange behaviour while installing Afaria custom client app on iOS 7.0 device

Hi,

I am trying to install an Afaria custom client app on iOS 7.0 device. one of the device the app is successfully getting installed,

whereas I am trying to install in an another device,

before installing I have cleaned up all profiles exists in the device except the Root CA.

and using the MDM link to enrol, when I enrol on the device, the policies are getting installed and installing the Afaria client is not successful

Any clues how to overcome this?

My Environment

Afaria 7.0 SP 4

Relay server IIS7.5

Regards,

Saravanan.R

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 13, 2014 at 08:59 AM

    Hi,

    I have managed to fix this issue,

    root cause is due to Afaria client app certificate conflict. I have removed the Afaria client app application which cause the issue in Admin UI

    Server > Configuration > iOS Afaria Application>>Custom>> replaced with correct ipa file for the Afaria client app.


    I am able to install the Afaria client application on any iPad using the MDM link.


    Regards,

    Saravanan.R

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded