Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Performance issue with Filters in BW reports after upgrade

Hello Guru's

Recently we had done EHP upgrade and all our BW web templates are upgraded to 7.x. After upgrade when ever we tried to give filter on any characteristic it is running for longer time(More than 5 mins ) to display the 1000 values.

Please suggest on how to improve the performance.

Thanks

Mohan

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 17, 2017 at 05:04 PM

    Can you please check SAP Note 1697539. This might help you.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Thanks Pandey

      We found solution by using this note 1144979. After maintaining parameter IGNORE_RSD1_MA_ATTR = X in SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN program issue resolved

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 30, 2017 at 06:48 AM

    We found solution by using this note 1144979. After maintaining parameter IGNORE_RSD1_MA_ATTR = X in SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN program issue resolved

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded